Lunes, Enero 30, 2012


HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Lord we ask you to be with us always as we enter the life. This birthday celebration is one of the most memorable moment of us. We celebrating our birthday simple but memorable and give us more birthdays to come. And thank you for sharing this moment.

BIRTHDAY QUOTES

Every human being on this earth is born with a tragedy, and it isn't original sin. He's born with the tragedy that he has to grow up...a lot of people don't have the courage to do it.

At times is it seems that I am living my life backward, and that at the approach of old age my real youth will begin. My soul was born covered with wrinkles-wrinkles that my ancestors and parents most assiduously put there and that I had the greatest trouble removing.




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento